• never wore a powdered white wig?
• wore what would today be considered a size 13 shoe?
• stood at six feet two inches tall?
• ran unopposed for the first President of the United States?
• was 57 years old when he took office?
• didn’t have a middle name?
• was the first delegate to sign the U. S. Constitution?
• stepped down from his presidency after 7 years and 41 weeks?
• was married to Martha for 41 years?
• shares his birthday with my sister? (Happy birthday, sis!)
Which fact surprised you the most?
Enjoy the project!