Many of you have started your winter break and others will be starting it soon. Congratulations for making it through the crazy month of December! With super-excited children, lots of sugar, and a crazy schedule, I know that you’re probably both exhausted and a little twitchy. So what should you do to recover over winter break? Here’s my totally subjective list of options!
- Drink wine. (There’s a reason this is #1.)
- Read a book that has big words and no pictures.
- Lounge around with a fuzzy blanket.
- Sleep in.
- Work on a hobby that brings you joy.
- Get a massage (or convince someone who loves you to give you one).
- Eat cookies.
- Binge watch something (involve #1, #3, and #7 as desired).
- Nap. (There’s a reason I included this twice.)
Have a fabulous winter break!