There’s nothing like a break from the classroom and the upcoming new year for a chance to reflect and recharge. I’ve been looking back at all the contests I’ve been able to tell you about over the past year and just had to share some of the winning teachers’ thank-yous. I am so grateful that we are able to help teachers!
First, here’s another chance for you to win. Post a comment to this blog no later than 11:59 pm EST on January 15, 2017, to tell me which of the items at LearningMagazine.com are your favorites. There are some brand-new prizes under the “Win” tab right now! From the comments, I’ll randomly select one teacher to win Walking in a Winter Wonderland, a picture book based on the lyrics of the classic song. (Update: congratulations to Doedee, who is the winner of our prize.)
How does it feel to win? Take a look!
- “Wow! I never win anything, and the $100 Walmart card is awesome. I have purchased some recess toys for my class and class supplies.”—Linda S., winner of a $100 Walmart gift card from The Mailbox in conjunction with Chromebook
- “I wanted to let you know that I received the prize pack today & it is AWESOME! The preschool special ed department falls through the cracks in the budget, & this package had things…I just haven’t had the funds to “splurge” on!”—Dawn M., winner of an Elmer’s prize pack
- “Thank you for the beautiful books I won!! I gave them as a parting gift for my 3–6 grade students (I am retiring) in my fine arts classes. They loved them. Again, thank you for this blessing!”—Sonja W., winner of a class set of Disney Books
- I’m so excited that I am a Grand Prize Winner!!!!! Thank you so much! It will definitely come in handy this year…I have so many things I would love to get to prepare for the new school year.”—Kathleen B., Office Depot OfficeMax Gear Up for Great Sweepstakes winner
- “We could not believe all the great items in the box!…Since this is my last year teaching after 36 consecutive years of service, I have shared my good fortune with some of my colleagues. You can bet they will enter next year’s sweepstakes!”—Karen M., Westcott Super Scissors Sweepstakes winner
Don’t forget to post a comment so you can be a winner too!
Feeling all warm and fuzzy inside,
PS: There’s still time to enter to win a $50 Walmart gift card and to win a class set of books from Disney Publishing. Enter today!
15 thoughts on “Warm Fuzzies from Winning Teachers”
Time Timer or Maker Lab
I love the time timer Would love to win happy new year Learning magazine
The time timer is so awesome!
The winners were excited!
The winners were thankful!
The winners were givers!
The winners are teachers!
The warm and fuzzy thoughts keep us warm while we walk in a winter wonderland!
A trip to Lakeshore would be wonderful!
Owl Pellets! One of my very favorite activities as a kid, and one I haven’t been able to do with my students yet due to cost.
We love the Stars Book and DVD.
Lakeshore gift card would be amazing! Everyone keeps telling me that I really need to check it out. They tell me how awesome it is and that you could spend a whole day there.
I would love to win a Lakeshore gift card. They always have the most creative and unique games and materials for teachers! Thank you for providing teachers with these opportunities to win classroom resources! Happy New Year!
Coding and the chance to win anything !! My teacher friends are always looking to see what is in my mailbox- I tell them read the Mailbox blog it is amazing
I always loved that song. The book looks fun.
I always love singing to my class, winning this would be wonderful for me, my students on the other hand 🙂 From The Mailbox website, I would love to win the Makers Lab and the Game Package. I am a new teachers and just don’t have enough manipulatives to play with my students.
i would love the gift card.
I would love to be a winner!!
I would love to win the $50 Lakeshore gift card!