I know that you have a lot of books, magazines, manipulatives, caps, lids, cardboard tubes, and pom-poms, among other things. And it takes up a crazy amount of space. You probably have teacher stuff packed in your classroom, your basement, and in a storage shed. And that is why I want to tell you that the monthly Mailbox online magazine is presented to you in a way that does not stress your already groaning shelves.
Oh, I know. Sometimes online feels so…nebulous. And it took me a while to grasp the beauty of The Mailbox online magazine. But beautiful it is, because…
- You don’t have to throw another thing into your tote bag to drag back and forth.
- You have a search bar. No more “Where was that apple idea I saw on subtraction?” BAM! There it is!
- Monthly, y’all. This magazine is monthly, so you get just what you need when you need it.
- Your issues don’t go away. Do you want to look at your September 2014 issue? Go right ahead!
- And finally, The Mailbox online magazine isn’t just a magazine. It’s comes with access to our online library of over 30,000 ideas and a toolkit to make name cards, flash cards, bingo games, and other great stuff.