It’s official—you need to relax over winter break. But don’t take my word for it. Check out this article on avoiding burnout. Fortunately for you, I have several suggestions for relaxation. Here you go:
Kim’s Official Relaxation Recommendations
1. Take a bubble bath. You get bonus points if you read a book while relaxing in the tub.
2. Watch a movie while wearing fuzzy pants and socks. Fuzzy clothing enhances relaxation.
3. Read a book. (See notes above about fuzzy clothing.)
4. Eat foods that bring you joy. I recommend cheese and chocolate.
5. Get at least eight hours of sleep a night. Sleep helps us avoid stress and future health issues! (Okay, I know that eating cheese and chocolate won’t help with health issues either, but we’ll just conveniently overlook that this week.)
6. Snuggle with your pets.
7. Spend time with a favorite hobby! It’s tough to think about work when you’re quilting, scrapbooking, baking, or building miniatures.
How do you relax over winter break?