It’s that time of the year—the time when self care goes out the window because you’re too busy. I too am guilty of treating myself badly in order to get things done. Take a look at the following statements and see if they apply to you.
- I went to bed too late, and now I’m super sleepy.
- I didn’t have time for my normal hair and makeup routine this morning.
- I may be wearing two different shoes.
- I don’t have a free weekend until the New Year.
- I just ate a bag of cheese puffs for my lunch.
- I haven’t clipped my toenails since early August, and they’re poking through my socks.
If this is you, then you might be headed for a crying jag, a terrible cold, or a drinking binge. To save yourself, please clip your toenails and go to bed early tonight. Also, check out these easy ideas to slip into your lesson plans. They’re low prep—goodness knows, you don’t have any time for prep.
Celebrate winter holidays with this super song!
Check out this gingerbread lotto game that’s programmable online!
All the best!