I’ll start with a disclaimer. This blog does not include 100 uses for sticky notes. It does include 14 uses, and I feel certain the list can grow substantially with your help! I know you use ‘em! Tell us how!
Also, if you’d like to enter to win some sticky notes, check out our First Friday Giveaway (click here). The prize is a big ol’ bag—a Mailbox bag—of school supplies that I can promise you includes some sticky notes!
Okay, two things to do.
Tell us how you use sticky notes. And ENTER to win some sticky notes!
How cool is that?
Uses for Sticky Notes
• To tag a glossary or an index for quick access
• Class polls and graphs
• Reading response (label with questions, connections, inferences)
• Student-created calendar pieces
• Reuseable seating chart
• Mini to-do list
• End-of-the-year memory display
• Back-to-school getting-acquainted display
• Anchor chart labels
• Timeline labels
• Classroom management charts
• Personal notes
• Playing pieces for a game of tic-tac-toe